TRUBLUE iQ Auto Belay
TRUBLUE iQ Auto Belay
The most tested and trusted auto belay in the world just got even better. Utilizing the same patented magnetic braking that climbers love, the next generation TRUBLUE iQ Auto Belay is more durable and lighter than ever before. Engineered with the future in mind, it is also upgrade-ready. Don't miss out on the next big climbing innovation — future-proof your business today with TRUBLUE iQ.
Please Note: Lead time is around 8-12 weeks currently.
Please call to order: 978-355-6400
TRUBLUE’s self-regulating magnetic braking system is the result of years of research, development, and testing. Our auto belay is designed for climbers and engineered for safety. TRUBLUE Auto Belays are engineered to meet the strictest safety standards, including extensive testing by one of the leading certification bodies in the world, TÜV/SÜD Product Service GmbH.The TRUBLUE is available in two webbing lengths:
- 41 ft (12.5 m)
- 65 ft (20 m)
- Smooth descent: The self-regulating braking system has minimal variation in descent rate across the user weight range.
- Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts: Non-contacting magnetic technology.
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Minimal maintenance and low cost of ownership.
- Available with four webbing connection types to fit your facility's needs.
- Meets international safety standards: TRUBLUE is designed for climbers and engineered for safety. We engineered TRUBLUE to meet international safety standards for fall arrest devices.
- Extensive safety testing: For over four years, the TRUBLUE auto belay has undergone extensive safety testing by an ISO 17025 accredited company specializing in product testing.
Featuring the same magnetic braking climbers love and trust, now more durable and lighter than ever before!
- iQ: 370 x 280 x 198 mm (14.5 x 11 x 7.7 in)
- iQ+: 370 x 280 x 254mm (14.5 x 11 x 10 in)
- iQ LT: 15.9 kg (35 lbs)
- iQ XL: 19 kg (41 lbs)
- iQ+ LT: 19 kg (41.8 lbs)
- iQ+ XL: 22.1 kg (48.7 lbs)
- Climber Weight Range: 10-140 kg (22-309 lbs)
- Maximum Landing Velocity: 2.0 m/s (6.5 ft/s)
- Maximum Mounting Height:
- LT: 12.5 m (41 ft)
- XL: 20 m (65.6ft)
- Minimum Mounting Height:
- LT: 4.5 m (14.8 ft)
- XL: 12 m (39.4 ft)
- Temperature Range:
- Operating: -4°C to 60°C (25°F to 140°F)
- Operating (Dry): -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
SAFETY STANDARDSEveryday gyms, camps, adventure parks and more have a choice to make when they pick an auto belay for their business. With lives literally hanging on the line, we take safety seriously and think you should too. As the world leader in auto belay manufacturing, we have an awesome responsibility to take the lead in regulation and safety requirements. Every TRUBLUE is tested to the strictest safety standards, including:
- AS/NZS 1891: Industrial fall-arrest systems and devices - Part 3: Fall arrest devices
- CSA Z259.2.3-99: Descent Control Devices EN 341: 2011 Class 1A: Personal protective equipment against falls from a height – Descender devices
- RFU PPE-R/11.128:2019: Recommended for Use for descent control devices used in climbing gyms, rope courses. 10x Class A.
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.4: Safety Requirements for Assisted-Rescue and Self-Rescue Systems, Subsystems and Components
- EN 360:2002: Personal protective equipment against falls from a height - Retractable type fall arresters.Section 4.5: Maximum force < 6kN for 150kg capacity